If you need support to pay the application fee for a University application or a Visa Application or something similar, you can choose this service. We will take a service charge depending on the amount you need to pay plus the amount you need to pay. You can make the entire payment to us through bKash (a bKash charge will be applicable), or any local bank card such as a visa or master card. You can also pay us via bank transfer in which case we need to receive the payment before we proceed with your payment. You will receive a confirmation when the payment is done. If you want to know more, please join Lamyakun's discord server, you can find the link to the discord server in blue on the front page under the banner "Enjoy a Great Student Community." Thank you.
If you want complete one-on-one guidelines on how to write your SOP that can get you admitted to your desired program or that can win you a scholarship or graduate assistantship, you can buy this SOP Guideline service. Through this service, you will get the complete blueprint on how to craft your SOP that is well-developed and elegantly written; this service will also include proofreading and editing so that your final SOP looks completely professional. As a matter of fact, the SOP for university admission and SOP for the scholarship are two different tasks when it comes to writing; so ***depending on your choice, the price will differ***. Please note that the site is under development now and the prices are not finalised; they are just dummies/placeholders at the moment. Thank you.
What I offer in my Pro level SOP/Motivation Letter/Letter of Intent guideline service are as following; I will guide you to:
• Create a structure of the Letter and organise the points carefully and have a narrative that engages the reader and pull them so much that they can’t help but read the entire letter carefully.
• Create a structure in each of the paragraphs; make each paragraph have an individual standing position and have an order in them and sound polished.
• Interlink each paragraph with the other so there will be a logical flow.
• Connect each of the sentence with the right conjunctions and linking words so your ideas are expressed clearly and have a rhythm in them.
• Pick the correct choices of powerful and precise words that would tell the reader that you know what you are saying.
•Answer the most important questions that the committee usually looks for.
• Create grammatically correct and coherent letter which will have simplicity, clearity, and elegance.
• Make sure you were able to give the committee a holistic and holographic representation of your profile and your intentions that can satisfy them.